Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello.

Hello.

I am the typical geek turned extrovert. Love those flashy gadgets. Horrified with forced interaction. Was consoled by the sandbox and monkey bars. Then I got propelled into a different life.

I moved 4.5 times. 0.5 because the last move was by choice. And had the joy of playing new kid in 5.5 different schools. Tough skin... created!

Now I'm just trying to find where I fit in.

The phases that I've been through are too countless too number. I believe in trying everything twice.



Still, I keep to myself. Extroverted. But private.

So expect perhaps only sporadic insights, but periodic updates on my new adventures through my portfolio!

~ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tammylim/ ~



-tammy

1 comment:

  1. Loved working with you too! Can't wait to see more posts from you! xox

    ReplyDelete